Sunday, August 19, 2012

Review: Finger Paints "It's An Original!"

Dim Natural Light


What I Used:
  • 2 coats of L.A. Colors Triple Play
  • 2 coats of Finger Paints It's An Original!
  • 1 coat of Prolinc Diamond Dry Top Coat

Color [10/10]
This is a super deep, dark purple. This is probably my favorite purple polish ever! In some lights it takes on a more indigo hue, while in others it looks almost black.

Flash

Application [9/10]
It goes on super smoothly! It's not too thin or too thick, but sometimes I did get a little too much polish on the brush causing some minor pooling. That's more a fault of my own, and something I've noticed more likely to happen with dark colors.

Finish [10/10]
This one is super shiny! It doesn't even need a top coat for shine. I still used one for extra protection, but it was most definitely not needed. I was very impressed with the amount of shine in this one.

Longevity [9/10]
The only chips I got while wearing this polish were after doing some heavy lifting (damn you, Costco!). Even then, it was only two nails, was quite minor, and the chips didn't continue to peel afterward. I imagine this one could last quite awhile if you don't work with your hands a lot.

Final Score: 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment