Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: Zoya "Payton"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 1 coat of Zoya Payton
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat

According to Zoya: Payton can be best described as a full-coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter.


Color [10/10]
I fell in love with Payton as soon as I got it on my nail. This color has so much depth that it looks 3D. It's a super dark wine color with multi-colored microglitter. I caught glimpses of mostly red and purple, but there's also some silver and blue in there. Payton is like a flaming galaxy!

Application [9/10]
Payton is another amazing one coater! It goes on smooth and self-levels instantly. The only problem is that is shrank back from my tips a little, so I had to go back and seal them. A second coat would make this an even deeper wine color, almost verging on black. However, I quite like being able to see the red and purple, so I left it at one coat.



Finish [9/10]
It's so shiny! Payton looks amazing in all lighting conditions. It's smooth, shiny, and has some sparkle. It's not quite as sparkly as expected though. I also love how the color shifts from red, to purple, to nearly black.

Longevity [8/10]
Over the nine days that I wore Payton, I did obtain one chip (on day 6). It was small chip but it did peel into a larger chip over the next few days. There was also minimal tip wear, but it was quite noticeable due to the dark color.

Final Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment