Sunday, February 23, 2014

Review: Zoya "Anaka"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Anaka
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat

According to Zoya: Anaka can be best described as: Vibrant purple-toned deep fuchsia-pink with reflective hot pink shimmer and gold microglitter. A flattering glam pink suitable for any occasion.


Color [8/10]
Anaka is nearly my perfect shade of pink! I love hot, magenta type pinks since they look better with my skintone than lighter or blush shades. It's nice and bright, but does lean red in some lighting conditions. Although I feel like my bottle was mislabled because it's NOTHING like the one on the website.

Application [7/10]
It was a bit runny. I tried to not get too much on the brush, but it still tended to get away from me. There was some pooling around the edges, but otherwise is self-leveled nicely. It needed two coats.


Finish [10/10]
Anaka is super shiny! I loved looking at it! It's mostly a gorgeous magenta, but it also looks more hot pink, red, or purple depending on the light.

Longevity [5/10]
I had tip wear by the very next day and it continued to become more noticeable. All of nails chipped within a week also, and two continued to peel as the days went on. Anaka may require a stronger top coat for extra protection.

Final Score: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment