Sunday, February 2, 2014

Review: Zoya "London"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya London
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat

According to Zoya: London can be best described as a fog gray with a sugared sparkle, in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.


Color [10/10]
I love grey polishes and London is easily my favorite so far! It's not just grey, it's a smokey grey and sometimes looks light blue. It's like a storm in bottle, with glitter!

Application [9/10]
I continue to be impressed with how smooth these Pixie Dust polishes go on. London is no exception! It does require two coats though.


Finish [10/10]
London is super sparkly! Even in dim light, it shines. Once again, the gritty texture doesn't appear gritty, and I actually find that I prefer the textured feel to smooth creams now!

Longevity [8/10]
I ended up with tip wear quite early with London, and it was surprisingly noticeable for such a light color. However, I didn't get a single chip which is the most important part!

Final Score: 9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment