Sunday, March 2, 2014

Review: Zoya "Arabella"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Arabella
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat

According to Zoya: Arabella can be best described as a rich fuchsia pink in a matte, textured, sparkling finish.


Color [9/10]
Arabella is very pink and very pretty! It's bit on the purplish side of magenta, which I really liked, since red leaning pinks aren't my favorite. It also has some hints of silver glitter.

Application [8/10]
It's a little thick, but smooth for the most part. Arabella is almost a one coater! However, I went with two coats to be on the safe side.


Finish [7/10]
I was slightly disappointed with Arabella. It's not as sparkly as the other Pixie Dusts, and it's a bit smoother. I've grown to love the bumpy feel of them, so I missed that. However, it looks like lumpy oatmeal which was strange.

Longevity [9/10]
No chips, no peeling! I did start to notice tip wear after about a week, and after ten days it was quite obvious. I'd say it's the most obvious tip wear of any of the others from this collection that I've tried.

Final Score: 8.75

No comments:

Post a Comment