Sunday, March 9, 2014

Review: Zoya "Nyx"


What I Used:

  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Nyx
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat
According to Zoya: can be best described as a perfect periwinkle with a sugared sparkle, in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

IMG
Color [8/10]
I loved Nyx in the bottle, and while it's pretty on the nail, it's not quite as stunning. It reminds me of a rainy day. It's also the exact same odd shade as our car. Nyx is a bluish gray, with some hints of lavender. It's also chock full of silver micro-glitter.

Application [9/10]
Just like most of the Pixie Dusts I've tried, Nyx goes on so smooth. It does take two coats for full coverage though.

IMG
Finish [10/10]
Nyx is the most sparkly of the Pixie Dusts I've used! Even in dim light, she shines! It also has a smoother look, but it definitely still has that textured feel that I've grown to adore.

Longevity [8/10]
Like I've come to expect, Nyx holds up for quite a long time. I had no chips or peeling, but the tip wear was noticeable after a week. She's also a pain to remove.

Final Score: 8.75

No comments:

Post a Comment