Sunday, March 23, 2014

Review: Zoya "Rekha"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Rekha
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat

According to Zoya: Rekha can be best described as: Bold medium blood red with a glossy cream finish. A custom runway shade created for fashion designer Bibhu Mohapatra.


Color [3/10]
I hate red, and this is really, really red. I'll probably one use this for designs, if at all. But if you like red, this is...really red.

Application [5/10]
Rekha's formula is quite thin and it runs. It does take two coats, plus extra tip sealing since it shrinks away a bit.


Finish [7/10]
Rekha has a nice shine to it, and it's nice and smooth.

Longevity [7/10]
Even though I didn't want to, I did wear this for about a week and it lasted without any chips. There was some noticeable tip wear after a couple of days though.

Final Score: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment