Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review: Zoya "Stevie"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Stevie
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat

According to Zoya: Stevie can be best described as a violet sparkle, in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Sparkle formula.


Color [10/10]
Stevie is simply gorgeous! She's dainty and girly and I was in love immediately.

Application [9/10]
I think Stevie might be the smoothest of the Pixie Dusts that I own. She practically applies herself, but the first coat is extremely sheer, but there's full coverage with just two.


Finish [10/10]
So sparkly! The amount of sparkle packed into Stevie is astounding. I couldn't stop admiring my nails.

Longevity [8/10]
Stevie held up for ten days with minimal tip wear, and just some very minor chipping. Although those chips were starting to peel before removal.

 Final Score: 9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment