Sunday, May 4, 2014

Review: Zoya "Ziv"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Ziv
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat
According to Zoya: Ziv can be best described as a full coverage, yellow-toned metallic gold foil with silver highlights and warm gold flake glitter accents. Try this for an extremely shiny, reflective, and eye-catching luxe gold nail.

Color [10/10]
I never thought I was a gold person, but Ziv is simply gorgeous! It's like molten gold with gold shimmer!

Application [10/10]
Ziv glides on super smooth and is a one coater! I used a second coat, though, to smooth it out a bit. Next time I'll know to be a bit more careful so it's all even.

Finish [10/10]
Ziv is so shiny! It's also super reflective! And it has a nice shimmer!

Longevity [5/10]
Unfortunately, Ziv doesn't last too long. I had chips after 4 days, and on day 5 half of a nail was gone. Quite sad.

Final Score: 8.75

1 comment: