Sunday, July 27, 2014

Review: Zoya "Beatrix"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Beatrix
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat
According to Zoya: Beatrix by Zoya can be best described as a tangerine metal sparkle in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Textured, Matte, Foil Twinkle formula.

Color [8/10]
Beatrix is the kind of orange that I could get use to! It's on the more pastel side which plays nicer with my skin tone than brighter shades. It kind of reminds me of a melon.

Application [8/10]
The formula for Beatrix is thinner than what I'm use to from the Pixie Dusts. It's not watery though. It glides on just fine, and requires two coats. Maybe three depending on how thin/thick the coats are.

Finish [7/10]
Beatrix is another one that has a more flat finish than the sparklier ones in the collection. I do adore the muted tone of it though.

Longevity [7/10]
Beatrix lasted a week before there was any tip wear, but it was only noticeable if you were looking for it. Three nails also chipped, two of which started to peel.

Final Score:7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment