Sunday, August 3, 2014

Review: Zoya "Godiva"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Godiva
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat
According to Zoya: Godiva by Zoya can be best described as a soft nude with a sugared sparkle, in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.

Color [8/10]
Godiva reminds me of a cappuccino! It' just looks yummy! I don't normally wear nude shades, because they tend to clash with my skin tone, but I'm really quite fond of this one.

Application [7/10]
Godiva goes on relatively smooth, but there is some drag. It did leave little ruffles at my tips which I had to carefully wipe away. It's surprising a two coater, despite how sheer the first coat was.

Finish [7/10]
Godiva isn't as sparkly or shimmery as I would have liked. It has a more matte finish, but I think it looks nice with this color. It does have a nice sparkle when in direct sunlight.

Longevity [6/10]
Godiva is kind of like dried clay. It cracks and then flakes off. It doesn't peel, which is good, but it only lasted a few days before the chips set in.

Final Score: 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment