Sunday, August 10, 2014

Review: Zoya "Tomoko"


What I Used:
  • 1 coat of Zoya Anchor Base Coat
  • 2 coats of Zoya Tomoko
  • 1 coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat
According to Zoya: Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Tomoko by Zoya can be best described as a romantic champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish.

Color [10/10]
If I liked champagne, I would want to drink Tomoko! It is a gorgeous silver with gold shimmer!

Application [9/10]
Tomoko has a nearly perfect formula which just glides right on. It does require two coats.

Finish [10/10]
I nearly cried from the amount of sparkly in just the first coat! Tomoko is stunning in both direct light and dim light! So much sparkle!

Longevity [8/10]
Tomoko lasted about a week before I got a couple of chips. I did have super minor tip wear also, but the color makes it impossible to see unless my fingers are right in your eyes.

Final Score: 9.25

No comments:

Post a Comment